{ 1 } Don't you wish your private blogging friends' updates could show in your own blog? NOW mine will!
{ 2 } Isn't it annoying when you "find" an old friend through blog-hopping, but their blog is private, and you don't know how to get in touch with them??
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
Wow. Could it be that I've blogged so much in ONE WEEK? For Alice's birthday, I even found motivation to round the corners of the pictures! I must really love her! :o)
Change the link address for my blog on your blogger list to http://kristiupdates.blogspot.com/. When I post on my private blog, I'll also post a description here, along with a link to the full post (which will remain private). That way, when I update, it will show on your blogger lists. Brilliant, eh? I thought so.
If you're a long lost friend, and you just found me through blog-hopping, post a comment here saying you want to be included in my private blog. I might be able to arrange something...
My Photography
PUT MY BUTTON ON YOUR BLOG!
Copy/paste the following html code into an html/javascript gadget on your sidebar:
I love the Lord. I love my husband. I love my daughters. I love my home. I love my church. I love my camera. I love my computer. I love Photoshop. I love reading.
Oh, and I love eating at nice restaurants.
No comments:
Post a Comment